Chandigarh, August 17, 2020: Six newly appointed trainee officers of the Indian Police Service Haryana cadre during their courtesy call met Governor, Satyadeo Narain Arya at Raj Bhavan here today.
- These officers included Amit, Gaurav, Hamendra Kumar Meena, Kuldeep Singh, Medha Bhushan and Sidharth Jain. All the officers also gave information related to their home states to the Governor. All these are Indian Police Service officers of the 2019 batch.
- Governor, Satyadeo Narain Arya, congratulated the officers and wished them a bright future. He said that it is a matter of pride for all of them that they have got the opportunity to work in a developed and peaceful state like Haryana. Haryana is one of the leading states in the country in terms of development.
- He said that all the officers have received higher education in various fields, which would certainly prove beneficial for the people of the State. He also said that geographically, many districts of Haryana fall under the National Capital Region and due to this reason, there are immense career-related possibilities for the officers working in Haryana.
- Arya said that police officer have an important role in maintaining law and order in the State. Therefore, by working on the right information in difficult circumstances, the efficiency of the officers is tested. Officers should work with dedication and hard work.
- Arya specially congratulated the women officer and said that due to the policies of women empowerment brought in by Prime Minister, Narendra Modi, today women are outshining in every field, which indicates the prosperity and progress of the country. One woman officer was among the six Indian Police Service officers present in today’s courtesy visit. During this interaction, Secretary to the Governor, Dr. G. Anupama also shared her Indian Administrative Service experiences.
- By Yadavindra S.Rana: