It was further alleged that in pursuance of the conspiracy, the other accused through their respective companies had facilitated in transferring/routing the kickbacks/bribe paid by a company based in the UK. The other accused allegedly prepared fake invoices and sent mails for transferring the said kickbacks through said companies. The copies of documents & details were recovered.
CBI had earlier filed a Charge sheet in this case on 01.09.2017 against then Air Chief Marshal (now Retd.) and 11 other accused.
1. Sandeep Tyagi;
2. Praveen Bakshi;
3. Partap Krishan Aggarwal, then Managing Director of M/s. IDS Infotech Ltd., India;
4. Narendra Kumar Jain;
5. Rajesh Kumar Jain of Kolkata;
6. Sunil Kothari, then Managing Director of M/s OM Metals Infotech Pvt. Ltd.;
7. K.V. Kunhikrishnan, former GM, M/s Westland Support Services Ltd., New Delhi, an associate of Christian Michel James
8. Rajiv Saxena, then Director of M/s Interstellar Technologies Ltd, Mauritius;
9. Giacomino Saponaro, then Managing Director of M/s AgustaWestland International Ltd.;
10. Deepak Goyal, an official of Sh. Gautam Khaitan;
11. M/s IDS Infotech Ltd., Mohali/Chandigarh, (through its Managing Director P.K. Aggarwal);
12. M/s Aeromatrix Info Solutions Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (through its Director Gautam Khaitan);
13. M/s Neel Madhav Consultants Pvt. Ltd., New Delhi (through its Director Sandeep Tyagi);
14. M/s Mainak Agency Pvt. Ltd., Earlier at Kolkata, now New Delhi (through its Directors Sandeep Tyagi & Sanjeev Tyagi and
Further investigation is continuing.
The public is reminded that the above findings are based on the investigation done by CBI and evidence collected by it. Under the Indian Law, the accused are presumed to be innocent till their guilt is finally established after a fair trial.